Friday 10 June 2011

La Batidora!



I would absolutely LOVE to meet Don Omar. His music is so beautiful, every time i hear his songs i cant not help but dance, my hips automatically sway with the music and my feet dance with the beat. It reminds me of the Mexican Fiestas I went to on my last visit to Cancun, Tulum. The dancing, music, drinks, food it was ALL amazing. Next time someone goes to Mexico and hits up a Fiesta for the first time, you will know what i mean when i say I honestly felt so at home. Being Portuguese, i usually go to a lot of Fests they hold at the Portuguese Hall i attend; and they are almost just as colorful as a Fiesta in Mexico.  I remember going to this one festival that had about almost 700 people there. You had to hold each others hands just to make sure you didn't split up and get lost. When you visit a different Country you can't not experience their Culture and Traditions, its a must to visit a Fiesta.

No comments:

Post a Comment