Tuesday 28 June 2011

Pronto volvera.

About two months ago i went to Cancun, Mexico with my mom and we met up with my Aunt, her two girls (ages 1 and 5) and my Grandma. At first i was kinda iffy about going, not to sound ungrateful or anything cause HELLO!? ITS MEXICO! but my mother and I dont exactly get along and we were gunna be there for two weeks. I soon realized she was a lot more laid back then back at home. She didnt mind me drinking, her and my aunt switched my under-aged wristband (im almost 17) to an 18 or older wristband so i could drink and get into the clubs there and she didnt mind me smoking either!
This was my second time going to Cancun, and it is absolutely AMAZING- I miss it so much… I met some amazing people, and i even got to know the hotel entertainers really well; especially this one guy but I wont get into details ;), unfortunately even though we gave each other our facebooks and what not we haven’t kept in contact which sucks cause he was such a cool and awesome guy who always made me laugh- not to mention really sweet but probably a player player if you know what I mean.
When we left, I felt like i was leaving my home- which was weird because the first time i went to Cancun, i got really homesick and couldn’t wait to come home; but that was two years ago. When i graduate i plan on furthering my studies in Latin American and Spanish, then if it all turns out; i plan on moving to Cancun for a while and doing tourism. Mexico; their culture, their language, their way of everything just absolutely fascinates me which is why I love it so much. This is honestly my dream, and you know whats weird? My mother and I both think we should of been born Mexican- instead of Portuguese. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment