Friday 17 June 2011

UPDATE.

Pheew, I am absolutely exhausted; this has been a hectic last month or so. First of all i'd like to bring up my summer has finally started... well technically it starts after my exams which is next week; but I mean, its my last day of having to attempt to attend class. That actually sounds really bad, but come-on people skip once in a while; I don't mean to make that sound ungrateful for having an education and all, but its something you sorta do as a teenager I find. On to the next quick point, after quitting my job at this grocery store I worked at for almost a year then quit, I have now realized how shitty it is to be without money. I need a job. Like this summer. Hopefully. Wish me luck! OMG I have this plan imma share, something I can hopefully stick to. 
1. a) Get a job this summer so i can start saving up for my trip to Mexico in New Years and in May.
b) Work for my uncle and get payed every time i work which wont be that often seeing as i wont be working every day.
2. Save up, put some money aside for a new Blackberry. Hopefully i'll be able to get a new phone soon.
3. Put some money aside for College or University which i will be taking some courses in Latin American and Spanish. 
4. Save money for the Mayan Culture Program - (http://www.goabroad.com/providers/global-vision-international/programs/explore-mayan-central-america-53281) and/or (http://www.gapadventures.com/trips/mayan-adventure/CAM/2011/) or (http://www.gapadventures.com/trips/mexico-ancient-civilizations/MMC/2011/)
This would be such an accomplishment, but Note: this all i want to be taken place over the next lets say year and a half or two. Wish me Luck!


UPDATE: I will be taking a year off after i graduate next year so i can save up for School and when i hopefully move to mexico to work tourism. 

No comments:

Post a Comment